As you may know, Pantothen is a natural acne solution, comprised of Pantothenic Acid and L-Carnitine. Two compounds that are already present in the body and are deemed safe.
Hello dear reader, and welcome…
Do you have acne? Are sick of looking in the mirror everyday?
Sick of treatments not working?
The real question though is, does Pantothen really work? I’ve found this to be quite true, and I’ve listed the reasons and explained why it worked for me.
*** So Does Pantothen Really Work? ***
The 5 Reasons Why “Yes”
1. Pantothen did really work for me. When I started taking Pantothen, I was at breaking point. I was 25 and the not-so-proud owner of a shattered pride, mainly due to having adult acne. This product was pretty much the last straw and if it didn’t work I don’t know what else I would have done.
2. Pantothen attacks the problem at the source. When I first read about how Pantothen works it just made sense to me. The mechanism of the inner body workings and how pantothen fits in just seemed very logical. I had a “blinding realization” moment.
3. Evidence supports Pantothenic Acid and L-Carnitine for the treatment of acne. A study done and published (1997) by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung cited Pantothenic Acid as an acne fighter.
4. What others have said. I don’t exactly live a clean and green life but I do err on the side of caution to what supplements and medication I do take. So I researched on what people have said about Pantothen in reviews or on reddit, looking for possible side effects and others overall success.
As with every tried and tested acne solution there were some that said it didn’t work. And that’s fine, for some reason or another, it probably won’t work for some people.
However, I couldn’t help but notice that by and large, the consensus was surprising positive. Most people found it worked to some degree and nobody mentioned any negative side effects. Great!
5. It’s easy. The thing that annoys me about other acne cures is the time and effort. You’re either standing in front of the mirror for 15 minutes, washing your face or you’re on a regimented diet that simply cannot be sustained. Pantothen is a tablet that can be taken up to 4 times ad day, depending on the severity of your acne. Simple, convenient and easy to remember and continue.
The 3 Reasons Why “No”
1. Diet. I’m afraid there is no such thing as a “miracle pill.” For me, Pantothen came pretty close but if your diet is one that consists of an over-indulgence of alcohol, sugary foods and saturated fats (soft drinks and pizzas) then don’t waste your time with this product.
Acne can be traced back to a hormonal imbalance. By and large, refined sugar encourages acne by further hormone production.
2. Side Effects. I’m not going to lie, people in other reviews have reported side effects. I didn’t. But other people have. I always take what other people say with a grain of salt, you have to be smart about these things. If somebody gets a headache, feels tired or even has hair loss. It’s not because they’re dehydrated, not sleeping properly or just getting older. No, no it’s their latest acne treatment.
In saying that people have experienced such side effects as depression, dry skin, arthritis, dizziness and blurry vision. When I tried Pantothen, I was desperate so I saw these side effects and more and went with it anyway and haven’t looked back. But that is something you have to consider, only you know your body and it is up to you whether if the benefit outweighs the cost (health-wise, I mean).
3. Give it time. For myself, the results were sudden, and I thank the Almighty for that. I’ve read though other peoples acne can be quite stubborn so you have to give Pantothen a chance to work its magic.
I could be wrong here but I fear that some negative reviews I’ve read are from people who have given away Pantothen to soon to enable it to work. I believe if in say, 3 months, nothing has happened then perhaps look for another solution.
Pantothen Pills are quite large (approx. 1 inch), my friend says she cuts them in half and depending on your strength you could probably break them in half with your fingers.
If you have trouble with swallowing larger pills this might be the solution for you. Even crushing them down and mixing them with honey (which is also great for acne).
Why Does Pantothen Really Work?
Coenzyme-A exists naturally in the body and it aids in eliminating excess oil. Acne sufferers, however, have too much oil for their body’s Coenzyme-A to effectively deal with the surplus.
For your skin to be acne free, there needs to be the right amount of oil. As most will know, acne is from excess oil being clogged in pores which triggers an infection.
The infection turns the pore into a red, pus-filled pimple, spot, blemish or zit.
Pantothen aims to clear up this surplus of oil with each tablet containing Pantothenic Acid. Pantothenic Acid binds with other molecules in the body to create Conenzyme A. More Coenzyme-A, less oil, less acne.
Also, L-Cartinine is added to direct oil to the Coenzyme-A glands.
Do I Recommend It?
With a rating of 9 out of 10
All things aforementioned considered, it’s a great product. It was a defining factor in my quest to have a clear face. I started taking the 4 tablets a day as recommended and within a year I was down to just taking the one.
Two years on and I really only take a 1/2 tablet every second day and I probably don’t even need to do that. I just like the peace of mind though that my acne will not return while I’m taking Pantothen.
Where Can You Buy Pantothen?
On their website. Prices start at 1 bottle (1 month supply) for $39.95.
Or, if you want to be really sneaky, you can quickly grab the 2 main ingredients from the your local chemist or at Amazon for cheaper and have a longer supply. These are simply L-Carnitine and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5).
Any Other Suggestions?
How Long Does It Take To Work Usually?
Anywhere from a few of days to some weeks.
Is Pantothen Safe?
Yes. All ingredients are 100% natural and found in the body.
Can I Use Pantothen?
Anyone can take Pantothen. This includes teenagers and adult using or not using acne creams and other medications. First to be taken in the morning and then throughout the day and before bedtime.
What Else is in Pantothen?
Any Other Questions?
Just ask. Leave any questions or queries below.
Liked this Review? Then check out these: